Cinnamon Oil (30ml)
Cinnamon oil is known to be a popular herb and one of the most powerful spice that has been used medicine in traditional Ayurveda and Chinese medicine around the world for thousands. Cinnamon is said to be a highly delicious spice and contains a fantastic properties known as Cinnamaldehyde, been a special source of many anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, antimicrobial and anti-diabetic properties which makes cinnamon a great addition to your daily diet.
- Cinnamon oil can be used to treat type 2 and lowers blood sugar level in the body. The spice helps to improve the insulin sensitivity that support sugar transport from the blood from the bloodstream to the tissues to maintain balance in sugar levels.
- Cinnamon oil can helps to reduce cholesterol level. The spice can also help to ease the properties of high fat meals thereby slowing the increase in blood sugar post meal and also significantly reduce the triglycerides or fatty acids in the blood.
- Cinnamon oil is high in anti-oxidants which is one of the main benefits of cinnamon. The oil is full with variety of protective antioxidants that can help protect the body from free radical damage, slow down the aging process and reduce risk of cancer and other diseases.
- Cinnamon eliminates bad breath and improves oral health. The oil is traditionally used in treating toothaches, dental problems and mouth sores
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory effects. The high antioxidant properties can help to relieve inflammation thereby lowing the risk of heart disease and cancer. The anti-inflammation properties can also help to ease muscles soreness, reduce menstrual cramp, lower the severity allergic relation and relieve other related age symptoms of pain.