Rosemary Oil -30ml
Rosemary Leaf has been used as medicine since the time of ancient Greeks. It is widely used for digestion problems, including heartburn, liver and gallbladder conditions, intestinal gas (flatulence), and loss of appetite. It can be used for gout, cough, headache, high blood pressure, and decreasing age-related memory loss.
- It also helps in the increase of blood flow to the head and brain. This could in turn improve concentration and memory. Lack of concentration and memory loss seems to be a major issue these days‚ especially because many people undergo a lot of stress.
- Rosemary Leaf is known to have one of the highest antioxidant properties of spices and can also combat fungus, bacteria, cancer etc.
- Rosemary oil acts as a stimulants in which it helps to increase the blood pressure, heart rate and respiration, and in turns aids to feel fresher and more energized.
- It also helps to combat the progression of rheumatoid arthritis by reducing oxidative damage to the joints and surrounding tissues. For example; myalgia, sciatica, and intercostal neuralgia
- Rosemary oil assist in treating circulation problems, toothache, eczema (a skin condition), and joint or muscle pain. It can also be used for wound healing, in bath therapy (balneotherapy).
- Rosemary oil been applied topically can help reduce inflammation caused by acne, which also decrease the appearance of under-eye puffiness and improve circulation in order to keep the skin glowing.