Organic Dried Papaya(Pawpaw) Leaves(100grams)
Pawpaw is scientifically known as Carica Papaya is commonly found in tropical regions .its evident that the fruit contains various Nutrients along with anti-oxidant. Anti-cancer effects of papaya leaf tea may be due to the stimulation of immune cells that kill cancer cells from detoxification to cancer prevention. Pawpaw leaves are versatile option to protect your body.
- Helps Promote digestion: Pawpaw leaves contains an effective enzymes such as chymopapain, papain, protease, and amylase that aid digestion without hurting ones health in a natural way. The leaves also contain plenty of Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory properties that are good in reducing stomach and colon inflammation
- Lowers the risk of Cancer: Pawpaw leaves provides a compound called Acetogenin which can help lower the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and pancreatic. It also offers anti –inflammation properties that help alleviate the infection and adverse effect of chemotherapy.
- Keeps your lever healthy: Pawpaw leaves has a cleansing agent essential for the lever to avoid health damaging factors .you can use pawpaw leaf to cook or as herbs to strengthen your lever.
- To treat menstrual pain in Women: Pawpaw leaves helps in relieving menstrual pain and menstrual flow, frequent intake of pawpaw leaf extract controls PMS symptoms ,Balances system hormones and regular disrupted cycles.
- To treat dengue Fever: Dengue fever can reduce your blood platelet count significantly which pawpaw leaves restore in a short time span .dengue fever is a serious health issues if its persist please consult your Doctor for proper treatment immediately.
- Helpful in Diabetes: Diabetes has a way of slowly killing your health for safety precaution you can avoid further complication. For example, the enzymes found in the leaves regulate the production of insulin and maintain sugar level in your blood stream. Also the anti-oxidants found in the leaves prevent organs from been affected.
- To treat Malaria: Acetogenin found in pawpaw as a crucial role in treating malaria. Pawpaw leaves are loaded with anti-malaria properties, which stabilizes your condition without further issues.