Organic Dried Guava Leaves(100grams)
Guava leaves is amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. This remarkable nutrient gives them many health benefits. The leaves can use for various medicinal purposes like treating indigestion and to combat chronic inflammation in the body system.
- May Boost Heart Health: Many scientists believe that the high levels of antioxidants and vitamins in guava leaves may help protect the heart from damage by free radicals guava leaf extract has been linked to lower blood pressure, a decrease in "bad" LDL cholesterol, and a rise in "good" HDL cholesterol.
- May Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation: However, there is some evidence that guava leaf extract may reduce the pain intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Guava leaf extract helps in digestive health. Studies has suggest that guava leaf may help reduce the intensity and duration of diarrhea. Consuming guava leaf extract helps to prevent diarrhea and constipation. Guava leaf tea helps those suffering from diarrhea to experience less abdominal pain, fewer and less watery stools, and a aids in quicker recovery
- Lowers Cholesterol: Guava leaf can be used to prevent and treat diabetics’ .The compound help regulate blood sugar level.
- Lowers risk of Cancer: Guava leaves can lower the risk of cancer - especially breast, prostate, and oral cancers - due to high quantities of the antioxidant lycopene in the body.
- Reduces hair loss: the rich antioxidants properties in guava leaves helps to increase hair volume, treat dandruff and ringworm. Boiling guava leaf in water and massaging it onto the scalp helps to restore hair loss.