MILK THISTLE SEED POWDER(50grams)
Milk thistle seed has a history of over two thousand years as a favorite among traditionalists for its positive effects on the liver and gallbladder. The seeds contain the highest...
- Milk thistle seed has a history of over two thousand years as a favorite among traditionalists for its positive effects on the liver and gallbladder.
- The seeds contain the highest concentrations of silymarin which is the active compound.
- Silymarin is an antioxidant that reduces the production of free radical and oxidative damage.
- It may also prevent the binding of toxins to the liver. In animals, silymarin reduces liver injury caused by acetaminophen and is shown to have positive side effects on liver disease caused by drug and alcohol consumption, acute viral hepatitis and toxin-induced liver problems.
- Supplements sunscreen protection and works against different types of skin disease
Clinical and experimental studies proves that milk thistle extract also have non-liver related benefits like;
- It lowers cholesterol levels, and the growth of cancer cells in breast, lung, colon, prostate, cervical and renal cancers
- Functions as a therapeutic agent for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves blood sugar levels and contains numerous anti-aging properties
- Reduces cell damage caused by radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Reduces hot flashes and other related menopausal symptoms
- Helps with intestinal and indigestion issues and reduces the effects of deathcap mushroom poisoning.