Organic Dried Mango Leaves (100grams)
Mango leaves are fleshy and tiny with a sharp tip, they contain tannin, alkaloids, triterpenoids, magniferin, steroids, glikosid, saponins, phenolic and flavonoid components and they can be consumed either as tea, powder form, as a concoction made by boiling the leave in water. Apart from the fact that mango leaf is useful in medicine, it can as well be utilized in culinary way by cooking the leaf and been eaten as food just like its being done in South East Asia.
- Mango leaf tea is helpful in treating diabetic angiopathy, diabetic retinopathy and hyperglycemia. The leaf contains tannins and anthocyanins, also a compound called taraxerol-3beta and ethy1 acetate extract that has a synergy with insulin to synthesis and stimulates glycogen.
- It refresh the body and relieves restless by adding two or three bags of mangos leaf tea in your bathing water, it helps in making you free fresh.
- It can be used as a mouth wash, for treating unhealthy gum and teeth. Pluck some old mango leaves, clean it properly and boil in water until the water turns yellowish and use as mouth wash.
- Young mango leaves can be used to treat uric acid and gout by dropping the tea bag in a glass then add hot water in a cup, drink it every morning.
- Taking mango leaf tea every day helps in reducing the risk of hypertension and in its treatment. It also strengthens the fragile blood vessels to treat varicose veins, lowers blood pressure
- It also helps in the treatment of gall and kidney stones. Also in treating dysentery.
- Mango leaf tea is also proven to be effective in treating or in overcoming nervousness. Just drop two or three tea bag in your bathing water it helps in refreshing your body.