Stop Snoring Mouthguard
Stop Snoring Mouthpiece have been verified to be efficient in treating snoring and mild to moderate cases of sleep apnea. Stop Snoring Mouthpiece is a self-molded advanced device that slightly repositions your lower jaw as you sleep to open the airway and give you a quieter sleep. The Stop Snoring Mouthpiece is modified to fit your mouth and help you to stop snoring. It's an easy, personal solution that will have you sleeping quietly all night long.
- The major purpose of Stop Snoring Mouthpiece is to clutch the jaws tightly in place and allow you to inhale through the nostrils instead of breathing through the mouth.
- It is generally made to fit, easy to mould and you wear it while you sleep. After the first night you will awake fresh and re-energized the next day. It also helps in preventing you from grinding your teeth at night.
- It is very easy to use and comes in a handy pack.
Directions for use
- Insert the blue handle into tray breath hole, and then put into container. Put hot water (about 70-80 degree C) into container till the tray is submerged.
- Keep the tray in water for about 15-25sec, and then take out the tray using the insert handle. Lightly shake off the surplus water and insert the mouth tray into mouth.
- Adjust the tray to a comfortable position and then bite on, using your fingers to the tray around the front and sides to make fine shape of your teeth and gum.
- Take out the tray after you feel that all your teeth have left good impressions on it.
- Put the shaped tray into cool water to fix your Anti Snore tray and take out the slot in handle.