Scar Removal Silicone Gel Sheet
Scar removal helps restore raised and discolored scars to a more natural color and texture, using the same technology trusted by burn centers and plastic surgeons. Helps reduce the appearance of scar. Any type of scar can be treated, new or old, from skin trauma, surgery or burns. Recommended by plastic surgeons and burn centers, Ideal for even those with drug sensitivities or sensitive skin. Easy to use.
- Professional grade self-adhesive silicone sheeting with patented technology is made from a patented material that provides a unique combination of breath ability, flexibility, wash ability and adhesiveness, with a silky fabric backing for optimal convenience and comfort, even under clothing.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective in scar reduction. Flexible adhesive semi-occlusive silicone sheet indicated for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- Patented Silicone sheets mimic the natural barrier function of normal, healthy skin, increasing hydration, working to soften scar tissue, reducing its development and causing it to fade away.
- A single piece of scar sheet can be washed and reused for 3~4 weeks.
Instructions for use:
- Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before use,remove gel sheet from package and cut gel sheet to fit scar size, apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
- Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is used to the silicone patch.
- Use for 30 days as a treatment course, for scars less than 3 years, use 3 treatment courses (3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses (6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7~10 treatment courses. Check the expiry date before use.
Direction after use:
- Clean the used gel sheet twice with a mild soap and warm water,rinse thoroughly and dry.
- When gel sheet begins to wear out or difficult to clean, it should be replaced with new one. Exchange period can be faster when applied to the part that there is a lot of friction.
When rash, red spots occur, stop using until the symptoms improve. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use with ointment or cosmetic cream.