ScarAway Scar Removal Sheet For Face,Body,Burn&Surgical(1.5"*3" of 4 Reusable Sheet)
ScarAway silicone gel sheet provides optimal comfort for C-sections and are made with a patent material that provides breathability, flexibility, washability and adhesiveness. The gel helps to reduce the appearance of scar with the help of advanced technology mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. The scar gel treats any type of scar, old or new from surgery, skin trauma or burns. It is safely recommended by plastic surgeons and burn centers and suitable for sensitive skin
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective in scar reduction. Flexible adhesive semi-occlusive silicone sheet indicated for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- Patented Silicone sheets mimic the natural barrier function of normal, healthy skin, increasing hydration, working to soften scar tissue, reducing its development and causing it to fade away.
- A single piece of scar sheet can be washed and reused for 3~4 weeks.
Instructions for use:
- Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before use,remove gel sheet from package and cut gel sheet to fit scar size, apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
- Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is used to the silicone patch.
- Use for 30 days as a treatment course, for scars less than 3 years, use 3 treatment courses (3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses (6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7~10 treatment courses. Check the expiry date before use.
Direction after use:
- Clean the used gel sheet twice with a mild soap and warm water,rinse thoroughly and dry.
- When gel sheet begins to wear out or difficult to clean, it should be replaced with new one. Exchange period can be faster when applied to the part that there is a lot of friction.
When rash, red spots occur, stop using until the symptoms improve. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use with ointment or cosmetic cream.