MINI SUPER OBD 2 (WIFI)
The Mini WiFi Super OBD11 has a compatible system that supports iOS (for iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.) Android 4.0 (for Samsung, Sony, HTC, and LG, etc.) & Windows, connect via...
- The Mini WiFi Super OBD11 has a compatible system that supports iOS (for iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.) Android 4.0 (for Samsung, Sony, HTC, and LG, etc.) & Windows, connect via WiFi. Compatible with OBD-II protocol cars produced after 1998.
- The compatible apps are: OBD Fusion, Dash Command, OBD Car Doctor (partial functions are free). On Apple Store for iPhone & iPad; Torque Pro, Torque Lite and OBD Car Doctor.
- It is also on Google Play for Android cellphone and table. There are various Apps and installation instructions provided on the CD. But Partial Apps will be needed to be charged. You can run the CD to select the most appropriate App.
How to use
- Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Enable WiFi on your phone or tablet, search for WiFi_OBDII and connect.
- Run the download App with simple settings and wait till it connects your car's ECU.
- If you use the same OBD on two cars or more, you need to disconnect WiFi and close App when you’re done testing one car, and re-match the WiFi when you insert the OBD adapter into another.
- This product can not be used for diesel vehicles.
- May not support hybrid or electric vehicles.