Mango leaf herbal tea (20bags)
Mango leaves has been used in Ayuruedic Medicine throughout the India Subcontinent for centuries.it is used as supplement and medicine in treating diabetes, as they contain important source of nutrient including Vitamin A, B and C. Studies indicate that mango leaves possesses Anti-viral, cardiotonic, Anti- inflammatory, Anti- diabetic properties used in managing diabetes and to lower blood pressure. The health benefits of mango for the human body are myriad.
- Diabetes Medication: mango leaf tea is used in slowing down the progress of diabetes, and is also healing blood vessels in and around the pancreas that are already damaged by diabetes.
- To strengthen the stomach: Mango leaf tea can be used to relieve abdominal pain that takes place between the chest and pelvis. Abdominal pain comes like cramps stiffness and impaled although not all stomach pain can be prevented but, you can lower the risk by keeping your stomach up.
- To treat cough and cold: Mango leaf tea can be used to treat flu commonly known as cough and cold. Sometimes caused by the changes in weather. All you need to do is to put the mango leaf tea in a container, add hot water and honey to it and drink it regularly until proper result.
- Limit the risk of Hypertension: One of the powerful way of treating hypertension or blood pressure is to consume more mango leaf tea. Another step is to limit your intake of salt consume every day.
- Mango leaf tea also contains a small amount of vitamin C, which is soluble in it as a natural antioxidant. Vitamin C provides protection against free radicals and toxins that can cause DNA damage in the body.