FLEA AND TICK DOG COLLAR (62CM)
The Flea and Tick Dog Collar is a fresh-scented white collar that repels fleas and ticks on dogs. This device fits dogs with necks that measure up to 20 inches....
- The Flea and Tick Dog Collar is a fresh-scented white collar that repels fleas and ticks on dogs.
- This device fits dogs with necks that measure up to 20 inches.
- Can be used on adult dogs and puppies up to 12 weeks of age and older.
- The water-resistant design remains effective even after playing in the rain.
- Collar should be replaced every 7 months for continuous protection from head to tail.
- Can be worn simultaneously with your dog’s regular collar.
Directions for use
- Remove collar from package, unroll and stretch to activate insecticide generator.
- Place the collar around the dog’s neck, adjust to fit, and buckle in place.
- The collar should be worn loosely to give space for growth of the dog and to permit the collar to move around the neck.
- Leave about 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment, cut off and dispose the extra length.
- Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
- Do not open collar until ready to use.
- Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated pets.
- Some animals may become irritated if it is worn too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar.
- If irritation continues, remove the collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with lots of water.
- If signs continue after this, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- Do not use this product on dogs simultaneously or within 30 days before or after the treatment of other flea and tick products. However, flea and tick collars can be replaced.