Autel Maxiscan 509 Diagnostic Tool
Designed to provide automotive do-it-yourselves with easy, quick and dependable access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). It provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as larger more expensive scanners. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable in identifying pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light”.
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes & resets monitors. Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
- Views freeze frame data and it also has large easy-to-read back-lit LCD screen.
- Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions). Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD-II protocols. Multilingual menus and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, French, German).